Wednesday, January 21, 2009

KT-68

Here's some photos of my new KT-68 based AR. Great rifle, shoots MOA easily. The rifle is built on a Mega lower with RRA parts, and a YHM upper with mostly YHM accessories. The scope is a cheap Simmons that I pulled off of my Savage hunting rifle package. I wonder how it'd shoot if I had a match trigger and quality optics...


The muzzle device is my own home made thing. It has no baffles and is not a sound suppressor. At some point in the future, however, we may get our SOT so that we can start selling YHM suppressors.

Things are looking good, and the upper on this rifle is an example of what you'll be able to get from us, in addition to barrels and parts. For now, send us an email at bisonarmory@gmail.com listing the individual parts you want from YHM or Midway USA and whether or not you want us to assemble the parts or do it yourself, and we'll put a quote together for you.

1 comment:

  1. The old GAU (before M-4 designation) flash suppressor was also a sound suppressor. Put one on a full size 16 once as a test, and it cut the sound to .22 L.R. level.

    ReplyDelete